The mission of the Resource Management and Planning Unit in the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is to support the university's mission of teaching, research, and public service by:
- Providing budgetary, capital resource planning, and operational services,
- Maximizing college resources effectively and efficiently and supporting departmental resource managers in this effort,
- Providing training and assistance to department managers and staff and participating on college and campus-wide committees with a goal of streamlining policies and procedures and minimizing staff workload.
We accomplish this by employing sound business practices, simple and cost effective operating processes, proven technologies, ethical business relationships, and a trained and service-oriented staff. We succeed by earning the satisfaction of our customers, the respect and trust of those who govern us, support us, and do business with us, and the pride of our employees.
- Best Practices
- Agricultural Experiment Station (AES)
- Advice, suggestions and MS Word and Excel documents for your use.
Who to contact in the Dean's Office regarding resource management and planning issues.
If you don't have PowerPoint you can still access this file using the PowerPoint viewer.
MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents for your use.
An overview of the rate process.
- Unit 18 Temporary Lecturers
An overview of the Unit 18 Temporary Lecturer funding process.