COMMUNITY COLLEGE FORUM for Faculty, Counselors & Administrators
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED
If you would like to share any of the power point presentations or hand outs with your colleagues please feel free to refer them to the below links.
- Download the resources & contacts handout here
- Download the Prep at a Glance poster here
- Download the College of Agricultural & Environmental Science's brochure here
- Download Diane Ullman's presentation here
- Download Cindy Bevc's TAG power point presentation here
- Download Katy Maloney's Financial Aid power point presentation here
- Download Mark Foncannon's Scholarship power point presentation here
- download Ward Stewart's Student Academic Success Center power point presentation here
Friday, February 25, 2011
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine & Food Science Sensory building
This event was designed to bring together administrators, faculty, counselors and students from community colleges and UC Davis. The goal of the event was to discuss the best strategies to prepare students to transfer to the College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences (CA&ES) at UC Davis. The program allowed for an exchange of information and create opportunities for building partnerships. We were able to establish an ongoing dialog that keeps community colleges informed about CA&ES majors and student programs and helps CA&ES better serve potential transfer students.
If you would like any materials mailed to you please contact:
email@example.com or (530) 754-0322
Sponsored by the UC Davis College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Undergraduate Admissions, and Student Affairs Vice Chancellor’s Office