Programs, Institutes and Centers
The college and its divisions are home to a wide variety
of programs, institutes and centers, many of which attract competitive federal funding.
Their missions include goals related to research, education and outreach.
Their focus areas address diverse issues such as the environment, plant
and animal biology, and human health and well-being.
- Agricultural Sustainability Institute
- California Center for Urban Horticulture
- California Crop Improvement Association
- California Institute of Food and Agricultural Research
- Center for Vector-Borne Disease Research
- Center for Produce Safety
- Center for Regional Change
- Food Stamp Nutrition Education Program
- Foods for Health Institute
- Foundation Plant Services
- Foundation Seed Service
- Gifford Center for Population Studies
- International Programs
- Olive Center
- Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science
- Seed Biotechnology Center
- Western Institute for Food Safety and Security