New Employee Orientation Checklist
General Office Protocol
- To receive building and office keys and a copy card, contact Min Wang.
- Student payroll questions should be directed to Min Wang. Staff payroll questions should be directed to Patricia Glass.
- Dean's Office policy states that those who answer incoming phone lines greet the caller with "College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, this is [your name]".
- Staff in the Dean's Office participates in kitchen duty. Dates are assigned annually.
- New employees are asked to serve on the Social Committee which is
responsible for planning the Fall BBQ and winter holiday party.
- Members of the Dean's Office gather for the E.O.M (End of Month) the last Friday of every month from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m. to discuss Dean's Office issues, present service awards and socialize.
- Changes to your listing in the Campus Directory should be processed through Patricia Glass.
- All staff are required to participate in commencement ceremonies.
- Appropriate attire required. "(Please talk with your supervisor if you have any questions.)"
- Purchase order form (required for all supplies)
- Dean's Office correspondence protocol
- University letterhead
- Fax cover sheet
- Dean's electronic signature policy
- CA&ES chairs and MSOs
Computing Use Policy
- UC Davis Electronic Communications Policy
- Contact computer support for computer related questions.
- My UC Davis
- Building Emergency Procedure
In the event of a crisis, contact the following immediately