The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences will be holding its 44th Annual Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day on Friday, March 6th (Parliamentary Procedure & Job Interview), and Saturday, March 7th (all other contests), 2020. This Field Day is open to FFA and 4-H students from California and surrounding states. These students come to Davis to compete in 25 different agriculturally based judging contests, ranging from livestock judging to agriculture computer applications. UC Davis students from a variety of majors coordinate the contests. Faculty, staff, and local community members volunteer their time to make this event possible.
For questions about registration or how to become involved, contact the Field Day Coordinator at email@example.com or 530-754-0322.
2020 Field Day Details
- Confirmation Letter (See below)
- Parli Pro Schedule (See below)
- Event Schedule - 3/6 (Parli Pro & Job Interview), 3/7 (All Other Contests)
- Contest Information
- Participant Waiver
- Consent To Record
- UC Davis Campus Map
- Agriscience Paper Submission
- Food Science Product Info and Allergy Declaration (See below)
- Email Job Interview Materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2/21/20. Late submissions will be accepted for a max score of 5/10.
- Contest Rules