UC Davis Field Day 2021
Friday, March 5th & Saturday, March 6th
The College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences remains committed to hosting a quality Field Day experience at UC Davis to serve our FFA & 4H communities. We are excited to announce that we will be offering a selection of virtual contests this year in accordance with public health and campus guidelines and continuing to provide awards for high teams and high individuals. Awards will be distributed to local chapters or held at UC Davis for pick up. Our student coordinators and their advisors are working hard to create engaging contests that will provide valuable practice and experience despite the remote setting this year. We cannot guarantee that contests will be CATA compliant, as we will need to make adjustments, but we will follow the guidelines as closely as the online format permits.
2021 Contest Offerings:
- Agriscience Fair
- Agricultural Sales
- Best Informed Greenhand
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Farm Business Management
- Farm Power
- Food Science & Technology (state finals)
- Job Interview
- Livestock Judging
Field Day Dates
- Friday, March 5, 2021 - Job Interview and Extemporaneous Speaking
- Saturday, March 6, 2021 - All other contests
Please review prior to Field Day
- 2021 Liability Waiver - Every contestant must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian to participate. Waivers should be scanned and emailed back to email@example.com by Friday, 2/26/21. Any contestant who does not have a signed waiver will not be able to participate.
- 2021 Code of Conduct - By participating in Field Day 2021, all contestants and chapter advisors are agreeing to adhere to the Code of Conduct
- 2021 Virtual Contest Details
- Food Science Product Development Letter
- Agricultural Sales Product Announcement
Changes to the registration process
This year, UC Davis Field Days' registration will be hosted by JudgingCard.com. FFA Chapters can access JudgingCard.com using their National FFA chapter number or the login they already use for The AET. All payments will be made to JudgingCard.com and can be made by check or credit card. For 4H teams and contestants, registrations will have to be managed by your county office. Accounts have been created for this purpose and your county staff needs to reach out to JudgingCard.com to activate these accounts. Please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to the account. Registrations are not to be made through the JudgingCard system by parents, coaches or students. JudgingCard accounts are meant to be accessed at the county level.
We are looking forward to Field Day 2021 and hope to see you there!