The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences will be holding its 43rd Annual Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day on Friday, March 1st and Saturday, March 2nd, 2019. This Field Day is open to FFA and 4-H students from California and surrounding states. These students come to Davis to compete in 25 different agriculturally based judging contests, ranging from livestock judging to agriculture computer applications. UC Davis students from a variety of majors coordinate the contests. Faculty, staff, and local community members volunteer their time to make this event possible.
For questions about registration or how to become involved, contact the Field Day Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-754-0322.
2019 Field Day Details
- Confirmation Letter (Available February 2019)
- Parli Pro Schedule (Available February 2019)
- Event Schedule (Available February 2019)
- Contest Information
- Participant Waiver
- Consent To Record
- UC Davis Campus Map
- Agriscience Paper Submission
- Food Science Product Info and Allergy Declaration (Available Late January 2019)
- Email Job Interview Materials to email@example.com by February 8, 2019. Late submissions will be accepted for a max score of 5/10.
- Contest Rules