We are here to support you as you transition back to UC Davis. Please review the following steps to guide you through your readmission process:
Step 1: Contact the Dean’s Office
Step 2: Review Registrar’s Office website
Step 3: Apply for readmission by the intended deadline
Step 4: Obtain an updated academic plan from your major advisor or intended major advisor
Step 5: Submit official transcripts to the dean’s office
In order to initiate the readmission process, please schedule an appointment with a Dean’s Office advisor as soon as possible to discuss next steps. You may also review the Registrar’s Office website for more information: https://registrar.ucdavis.edu/records/transcripts/academic-standing.cfm
As you prepare for your appointment with your Dean’s office advisor, here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Are you planning to continue with the major you are currently declared in, or do you plan to change your major?
- Have you met with your major advisor or intended major advisor to develop a graduation plan?
- Have you taken classes at a community college, 4-year institution, another UC, or UC Davis Open campus? If so, please bring unofficial transcripts or sealed official transcripts to your appointment.
- Which quarter do you plan to apply for readmissions to UC Davis?
- We recommend contacting Financial Aid should you have any questions regarding your aid status
To schedule an appointment with a Dean’s office advisor online, you may go to https://appointments.ucdavis.edu or by phone at 530-752-0108. Our office is located in 150 Mrak Hall and advising hours are 9:00am-12pm and 1:30pm-4:00pm Monday-Friday. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org